Register items by scanning and typing the barcode.
Register items by velocity codes, dedicated item keys and selecting from a list.
Cancel registered items or change their quantity.
No sale. (Open the cash drawer outside a sales transaction).
Printing the current transaction.
Voiding a transaction.
Transaction suspends, resume, (from any POS and by any user).
Support payment by more than one tender type at the same transaction.
Accept payment by various tender types (Cash, Coupons, Credit cards, Cheques, Travelers Cheques).
Different access levels and permissions for system users.
Required access level for every function.
Ability to assign a required key lock position for each function.
Trigger an alarm as a result of any access violation.
Fixed and variable value or percentage discounts.
Discounts applied to item groups or single item.
Every discount has a starting and ending date.
Opening float for the cashier at the beginning of the shift.
Additional float for the cashier during the shift.
Day end report.
Closing cash report.
7-Sales Reports Module:
• Sales by Macro Category Report. • Sales by Category Report. • Sales Journal Report by Department Report. • Sales Journal Report by Items Report. • POS Sales Summary Report. • Sales by Promotional and Discounted Items Report. • Store Sales by Items Report. • Closing Cash Report. • Cashier Sales Summary Report. • Void Sales Report. • Sales Journal Report. • Invoice query. • Weekly Sales for Departments Report. • Best Sales Items Report.
8-Price Checker Module:
• Check Items Price. • Check Items Offer.
9-Financial system Module:
Create the financial structure (Journals – Entries - Chart of accounts).
Determine the regular entries and let system do it for you for example.
Rents – Prepayments and all the Accrued Expenses.
Adding the entries which are not regular.
Print a lot of reports which explain all entries from GL. or others modules.
Generate all final reports form as user require (as report generator) and print them compared between in budget and actual (Balance Sheet – Profit & Loss – Cash Flow – etc.).
Print soft trail balance to can imagine how will be the trail balance after closing and posting from movement file to balance file.
Close the financial period.
Posting data to balance file.
Print all trail balance.
Closing financial year and posting the balances to new year.
Possibility to work in two financial years at the same time (in parallel).
To follow up the invoices and the payment requisition which invoice belong to it.
Follow up to supplier movement.
Link between GL., purchase ledger. And treasury
Generate automated entry from sales system to sales account.
Follow up sales movement.
Register the actual sales deposit and compare it with bank statement.
Cash Accounts (Bank & Box)
Follow up the movement of issued cheques and incoming cheques.
Follow up the financial situation with banks.
Follow up bank account statement.
Follow up the movement of cash in & cash out through safe(box).
Follow up the asset’s movements (transfer – elimination).
Follow up to depreciation.
Generate automated entries established from depreciation into GL.
Print a lot of reports to explain all movements.
Adding types of budgets.
Adding a new one or from last years.
Comparing between budget in different years.
B) Optional Modules
1-Supplier Contracts Module :
• Terms of Agreement. • Supplier Contracts. • Prepare payment to suppliers. • Payment review. • Payment Posting. • Supplier Target Calculation. • Clone Contract. • Target processing review. • Recording the execution of payment requests. • Review the execution of reimbursement requests. • A report on suppliers to whom a general contract clause applies. • Print bill payment requests. • Detailed discount report. • Total Discounts Report. • The position of receive goods and returns orders. • Print supplier’s discounts. • Supplier account statement.
• Suppliers Target’s follow-up. • Print total supplier discounts. • Follow up the implementation of check and cash payment requests. • Deferred Discount Items. • Supplier discount notice. • Contract terms not implemented. • Payment request. • Supplier sales and purchases. • Exclusion of deferred discount items that have been implemented. • Return of deferred items discarded. • The excluded and excluded discount reports. • Follow the payment request movements. • Supplier total profitability report after contract discounts. • Supplier discounts report according to the position of their implementation. • Document report that has not been established to pay. • A specific discount supplier report during a period.
2-Central Financial Invoices Module :
• Create a financial invoice. • Financial invoice processing. • Posting the financial invoice. • Processing the payment of the financial invoice. • Supplier net purchases report. • Net purchase value of supplier items report. • Net purchase value of supplier invoices report. • The net value of purchases and payment of supplier invoices report. • Last receipts of items from suppliers. • Report of receipt and return Orders that have not been invoiced. • Supplier tax data and net purchases. • Purchase invoices position. • Inquiry about an invoice. • Supplier purchase invoice. • Supplier return invoice. • Supplier purchase report at the company's branch level.
3-Fixed Assets Management Module :
• Report of converted assets statement. • Depreciation statement at the sub-accounts level. • Depreciation statement at the company level. • Depreciation statement at the asset level. • Printing Asset’s barcode. • Excluded Assets Statement Report. • Depreciation statement at the level of activity center. • Company-level depreciation statement. • Statement of depreciation at the level of sub-accounts. • Asset out order. • Asset return order. • Maintenance assets report. • Asset groups. • Add to Asset. • Asset edits. • Review receipt of asset maintenance. • accounting guidance. • Asset inventory report. • Processing the depreciation file. • Posting to public accounts. • Asset inventory. • Check-in and receipt report. • Receipt of the branch asset. • Asset transfer data. • Exclusion data. • Assets data. • Report follow-up to fixed asset transfers. • Report follow-up of the asset movement. • Adoption of asset transfer correction documents. • Movement of exclusion of asset from service. • Record the use date of the assets. • Load asset data from excel file. • An asset conversion document from one site to another.
4-Pre-Paid Cards Module :
• Contractor data. • Types of cards. • Scope of implementation. • Create branch groups. • Agency contracts. • Contract accreditation. • Create cards for the contract. • Inquire about the cards that have been created. • Adjusting card indicators. • Card printing. • Inquire about the detailed movements of the card. • Print a lost or damaged card. • Cancellation of contract accreditation. • Order to sell using card number. • Registration of cards that have not been used and treated in cash. • Refund card value for the destination. • Credit for the return of cards that have not been used. • Credit for cards that have not been used and treated in cash. • Card balances. • Detailed card movements. • Total transactions of the entities. • Cards that weren't used. • Report the delivery of cards to the destination according to the categories of cards. • Follow-up report on card transactions. • Report the total contracts within a period. • Prepaid card customers' dealings with branches. • Prepaid card customer report days – hours. • Transactions of prepaid card customers branches months. • Report of the cards that have not been used and have expired. • Edit the expiration date of cards that have not been used.
5-Customer Loyalty Module :
• Points exchange receipt balances. • Detailed points exchange receipt transactions. • Detail client transactions. • Report of vouchers that have expired and have not been disbursed. • Reprint a voucher instead of points. • Detailed report showing ways to replace points. • Detailed report explaining the numbers and values of points replacement methods. • Cards Issued Per Store Report. • Customers' Birth Dates Report. • Customer With no Purchases. • Customer Delivery Card. • Main Customer - Sub customers purchases. • Report of Sales paid by coupon for loyalty cards. • Customer Category. • Customer Data. • Sites Data. • Customer Purchases Within Interval. • Customer Loyalty discounts values. • Customer with Max/Min Purchases. • Customers Report According to Purchases Value. • Customer Purchases According to Macro Category. • Customer Purchases Details.
• Customer adjustment follow-up report. • Recording the number and value of commodity division points. • Defining the value of the exchange of points. • Record the number and value of points at the item level. • Create cards without customer data. • Print cards without names. • Record customer data for Card. • Extracting customer codes and barcodes to excel file for printing. • Customer balances from points. • Modify customer data for the same user. • Registration of replacement card instead of lost. • Report of the card that has been replaced. • Inquire about customer points. • Report the number of points of suppliers' items. • Modify or cancel suppliers’ items points.